The press conference of Andina Pack 2019 will be exclusively hosted for journalists and photographers related to economy, business, food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical, packaging and cosmetics.
To qualify, print media journalists must provide ALL of the following information:
- Members of the press will not be able to apply for accreditation during the event and must make their application before the closing date on Tuesday November 19th..
- Your registration process does not guarantee your press accreditation for Andina Pack 2019.
- The media office will confirm your form and will not accept mass media that is not yet formally created, or that has not received our acceptance ruled by our code of conduct.
This online process has three steps:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Fill out the following form:
STEP 3: VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION
Once the Pre-registration and Accreditation Committee of Andina Pack 2019 receives and validates the information you have submited, they will send you and email with the accreditation approval.
- Please do not forget to fill in all the fields requested by the system and attach the corresponding documents.
- At the time you pick up the press credential you must paste your photo in the field provided for this purpose, then you must plasticize it and carry it in a visible place to enter Corferias and develop your journalistic work without problems.
- The press credential is personal and non-transferable.
- The delivery of the credentials will take place in the city of Bogotá in Corferias: Press Room, Hall 20, second floor, from November 10th from 9 am to 4 pm. This will be given after receiving the email confirming the authorization for pick up at the press room.